Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Homework and Tests for April 21-25

Monday No School
Tuesday PB 96, DR131
Wednesday PB 98, DR 132
Thursday Spelling Test

Chaperones Needed Earth Day April 25 from 12-2. Please email Mr. Rockers if  you can chaperone.
You will need to arrive at 11:45

Looking Ahead
I will try not to load the students down with a lot of work the next 24 days. Here is the homework for the rest of the school year.



Week of April 28-Science Projects. I will assign these on Thursday of this week, April 24. They will be due either on Thursday; May 1, Friday; May2, or Monday; May 5. (We can't present them all on the same day.) Look at your child's assigned project for the due date.


Week of May 5   School Year Reviews. We will make posters and take comprehensive tests of all the   subjects: reading, math, etc... I will send home Summer Reviews to help with retention and preparation for 4th grade.


Week of May 12 Social Studies Projects.  More on that later.

Week of May 19 End of the year cleaning, faith building activities, and saying goodbye.